640 Jackson Ave, Elizabeth, NJ 072013 beds, 1 bath, 3,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $31
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,920 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 0400008000000879
- Zillow Home ID: 39992925
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 640 Jackson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07201, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.7% higher than in Elizabeth, and 124.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07201 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elizabeth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07201 home values.
- # 2$167K31--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.