- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- 66 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,324 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $56,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- MLS #: 21509299
- Flooring: Carpet
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 368 sqft
- RV Parking
- View: Mountain
- Sewer \ Connected, Window Cover \ Some, Status \ Active, Construction Status \ Existing, Fire Prot Incl Taxes \ Yes, Extra Room \ None, Pool \ None, Roof \ Comp Shingle, Guest Facilities \ None, Facilities \ None, Terms \ Conventional, Terms \ Cash, Security \ None, Appliances \ Oven\Stove, Lot Size Source \ Assessor, Ownership \ FEE (Simple), Landscape - Front \ Low Care, Landscape - Rear \ Low Care, Gas \ SWG, Floor Covering \ Ceramic, Terms \ FHA, Construction \ Combo, Style \ Ranch, Breakfast \ None, Air Conditioning \ None, Source of SqFt \ Owner, Fence \ Brick, Water \ Arizona Water Co, Municipality\Zoning \ Oracle - CR2, # of Stories \ 2.0, Area \ Pinal
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,727 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 30825228
- Zillow Home ID: 8693715
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $88-253K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 85623 home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Oracle as a whole. Among 85623 homes, this home is 0.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 11.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85623, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.1% lower than in Oracle, and 55.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 85623 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oracle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85623 home values.
|670 N Two O Clock Hill Rd Oracle, AZ||$155K||--||--||1,508|
|1170 W Linda Vista Rd Oracle, AZ||$116K||--||--||1,164|
|1135 W Linda Vista Rd Oracle, AZ||$97K||--||--||1,040|
|555 N Circle Dr Oracle, AZ||$113K||--||--||1,222|
|580 N High Chaparral Dr Apache Junction, AZ||$145K||--||--||1,720|
|560 N Circle Dr Oracle, AZ||$97K||--||--||1,170|
|725 N Two O Clock Hill Rd Oracle, AZ||$147K||3||2||1,425|
|530 N High Chaparral Dr Apache Junction, AZ||$144K||--||--||1,736|
|505 N Circle Dr Oracle, AZ||$109K||--||--||1,222|
|625 N Linda Vista Cir Oracle, AZ||$232K||--||--||2,216|
|1059 W Linda Vista Rd Oracle, AZ||$203K||5||3.5||3,262|
|682 N Calle Futura Oracle, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|530 N Circle Dr Oracle, AZ||$124K||--||--||1,378|
|745 N Two O Clock Hill Rd Oracle, AZ||$162K||--||--||1,549|
|1226 W Linda Vista Rd Oracle, AZ||$254K||3||2||2,028|
|720 N Calle Futura Oracle, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|555 N High Chaparral Dr Oracle, AZ||$93K||--||--||1,040|
|765 N Two O Clock Hill Rd Oracle, AZ||$152K||--||--||1,353|
|525 N High Chaparral Dr Apache Junction, AZ||$110K||--||--||1,222|
|500 N Circle Dr Oracle, AZ||$110K||--||--||1,288|
Nearby Schools in Oracle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!