- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 118 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,068 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $144,500
- Price/sqft: $89
- MLS #: 07297311
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Fireplace Type \ Gas Starter, Heating Source \ Electric, Interior Features \ Gas Logs, Interior Features \ Pulldown Attic Stairs, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ Garage, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Rooms \ Split Bedroom Plan, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Amenities \ None, Construction \ Brick 4 Sided, Equipment \ Alarm - Burglar, Kitchen Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Bar, New Construction \ No, Parking \ 2 Car, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Lot Description \ Cul De Sac, Style \ Other (See Remarks), Lot Description \ Level Lot, Water\Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Basement \ Slab\None, Exterior Features \ Garden Area, Interior Features \ Cable In Street, Equipment \ Electric Air Filter, Laundry Location \ Mud Room, Roof Type \ Wood Shingle, Heating Type \ Other (See Remarks)
- Garbage disposal
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 1,679 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0W1360031000
- Zillow Home ID: 80439129
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $133-179K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31088 home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 2% increase for Warner Robins as a whole. Among 31088 homes, this home is 35.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 32.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31088, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.2% lower than in Warner Robins, and 38.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 31088 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Warner Robins.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31088 home values.
|638 Post Oak Way Warner Robins, GA||$138K||3||2||1,476|
|642 Post Oak Way Warner Robins, GA||$146K||3||2||1,619|
|636 Post Oak Way Warner Robins, GA||$144K||3||2||1,607|
|644 Post Oak Way Warner Robins, GA||$143K||3||2||1|
|646 Post Oak Way Warner Robins, GA||$145K||3||2||1,598|
|634 Post Oak Way Warner Robins, GA||$143K||4||2||1,570|
|631 Post Oak Way Warner Robins, GA||$144K||--||2||1,590|
|629 Post Oak Way Warner Robins, GA||$134K||--||2||1,491|
|633 Post Oak Way Warner Robins, GA||$149K||--||2||1,753|
|627 Post Oak Way Warner Robins, GA||$149K||4||2||1,735|
|648 Post Oak Way Warner Robins, GA||$149K||3||2||1,670|
|625 Post Oak Way Warner Robins, GA||$148K||3||3||1,659|
|632 Post Oak Way Warner Robins, GA||$149K||4||2||1,721|
|635 Post Oak Way Warner Robins, GA||$157K||--||2||1,836|
|623 Post Oak Way Warner Robins, GA||$140K||--||2||1,477|
|700 Post Oak Way Warner Robins, GA||$144K||4||2||1,590|
|630 Post Oak Way Warner Robins, GA||$147K||3||2||1,705|
|99 Glen Arbor Ln Warner Robins, GA||$157K||3||2||1,769|
|621 Post Oak Way Warner Robins, GA||$147K||3||2||1,666|
|701 Post Oak Way Warner Robins, GA||$146K||--||2||1,618|
Nearby Schools in Warner Robins
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.