640 Valley Springs Dr, Walnut, CA 917894 beds, 3 baths, 2,007 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Great family oriented neighborhood with good schools. Drive by and take a look. Gorgeous house.
- Lot: 9,736 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2003 for $340,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- RV Parking
- custom kitchen, formal dining, living room, family room, vaulted ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,007 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 171
- Lot width: 57
- Parcel #: 8735037010
- Zillow Home ID: 21689130
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 640 Valley Springs Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91789, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% higher than in Walnut, and 20.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91789 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Walnut.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91789 home values.
- 632 Valley Springs Dr Walnut, CA$612K321,463
- 648 Valley Springs Dr Walnut, CA$731K422,119
- 649 Pinecrest Ln Walnut, CA$638K421,639
- 663 Pinecrest Ln Walnut, CA$618K421,643
- 641 Pinecrest Ln Walnut, CA$682K322,095
- 624 Valley Springs Dr Walnut, CA$620K421,643
- 656 Valley Springs Dr Walnut, CA$669K421,643
- 677 Pinecrest Ln Walnut, CA$671K431,890
- 627 Valley Springs Dr Walnut, CA$571K321,463
- 647 Valley Springs Dr Walnut, CA$677K431,890
- 625 Pinecrest Ln Walnut, CA$571K321,463
- 681 Pinecrest Ln Walnut, CA$604K321,463
- 615 Valley Springs Dr Walnut, CA$598K321,463
- 617 Pinecrest Ln Walnut, CA$592K421,643
- 668 Valley Springs Dr Walnut, CA$583K321,384
- 665 Valley Springs Dr Walnut, CA$613K421,639
- 19000 Modoc Dr Walnut, CA$615K321,514
- 603 Valley Springs Dr Walnut, CA$587K321,463
- 608 Tuolumne Dr Walnut, CA$707K331,890
- 18966 Plumas Cir Walnut, CA$675K422,045
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.