- Lot: 0.9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1750
- 315 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,407 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $105,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $33
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 1/2 - 1 Acre, Features \ Area Hiking, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Baseboard, Features \ Cable, Features \ City / Town Street, Features \ College / University, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Energy-saving Features, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Level, Features \ Microwave, Features \ No A/C, Features \ No Garage, Features \ Oil, Features \ Open, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Patio, Features \ Porch, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Septic, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Tile, Features \ Unfinished, Features \ Well, Features \ Wood Siding, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,150 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: M:0011 B:0051 L:0002
- Zillow Home ID: 58996230
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $198-400K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06268 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Hartford Metro as a whole. Among 06268 homes, this home is 36.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 18.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06268, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.6% greater than in Hartford Metro, and 114.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06268 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06268 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Mansfield
E. O. Smith High (assigned)9-123.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org