- Lot: 0.9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1750
- 283 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $105,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $33
- MLS #: G10023198
- ERA Blanchard & Rossetto, Inc.
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Area Num \ Mansfield, Attic \ Finished, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Basement Type \ Unfinished, Cooling System \ None, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding(s), Exterior Siding \ Wood, Fuel Tank Description \ Above Ground Tank, Fuel Type \ Above Ground, Fuel Type \ Oil, Handicap Accessible \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Fuel \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(s), Last Change Type \ New Listing, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Listing Type Description \ Full Service, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Mill Rate \ 27.9500, Neighborhood \ Mansfield (54), Park Garage Type \ Unpaved, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Mit Sys Air \ Unknown, Radon Mit Sys Water \ Unknown, Sewage System \ Septic, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Colonial, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,150 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: M:0011 B:0051 L:0002
- Zillow Home ID: 58996230
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $198-400K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06268 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.4% decrease for Hartford Metro as a whole. Among 06268 homes, this home is 36.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 18.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06268, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% lower than in Hartford Metro, and 30.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06268 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hartford Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06268 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Mansfield
E. O. Smith High (assigned)9-123.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org