6400 31st Ave, Kenosha, WI 531424 beds, 2 baths, 1,382 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 80 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $125,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 576 sqft
- Shed/Barn, Main Floor Bedroom, Appliances, Dining Room, Basement, Forced Air, Pets Allowed, Main Floor Bathroom
- Exterior material: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,382 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 0112201284022
- Zillow Home ID: 40305518
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6400 31st Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53142, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.3% less than in Kenosha, and 58.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 53142 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kenosha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53142 home values.
- 6408 31st Ave Kenosha, WI$103K311,541
- 6412 31st Ave Kenosha, WI$79K21970
- 6502 31st Ave Kenosha, WI$72K311,216
- 6506 31st Ave Kenosha, WI$77K21960
- 6501 32nd Ave Kenosha, WI$77K21864
- 6510 31st Ave Kenosha, WI$90K21912
- 6505 32nd Ave Kenosha, WI$133K411,309
- 6407 31st Ave Kenosha, WI$75K311,008
- 6509 32nd Ave Kenosha, WI$90K21876
- 6411 31st Ave Kenosha, WI$73K21840
- 6514 31st Ave Kenosha, WI$125K411,227
- 6413 31st Ave Kenosha, WI$95K211,008
- 6513 32nd Ave Kenosha, WI$77K311,183
- 6503 31st Ave Kenosha, WI$79K211,160
- 6518 31st Ave Kenosha, WI$80K311,253
- 6507 31st Ave Kenosha, WI$81K311,317
- 6515 32nd Ave Kenosha, WI$112K311,184
- 6332 31st Ave Kenosha, WI$351K----4,914
- 6511 31st Ave Kenosha, WI$94K21864
- 6521 32nd Ave Kenosha, WI$82K31936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.