6400 Green Island Dr, Columbus, GA 319043 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,648 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $151,500
- Price/sqft: $92
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: French
- Floor size: 1,648 sqft
- Parcel #: 181 006 005 64
- Zillow Home ID: 76537619
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6400 Green Island Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31904, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Columbus, and 97.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31904 home values.
- Apt 20$124K21.51,424
- Apt 37$116K21.51,281
- Apt 58$114K21.51,236
- Apt 62$134K31.51,522
- Apt 84$121K21.51,281
- Apt 80$114K21.51,236
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292