- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6400 Urschel Ct, Oklahoma City, OK 731324 beds, 4 baths, 3,166 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,166 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 141101510
- Zillow Home ID: 21956992
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6400 Urschel Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73132 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.8% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 10.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 73132 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73132 home values.
- 9105 Lansbrook Ln Oklahoma City, OK$159K43.52,474
- 6404 Urschel Ct Oklahoma City, OK$177K423,131
- Saintsbury Ct Oklahoma City, OK$168K423,000
- 6408 Urschel Ct Oklahoma City, OK$176K532,732
- 6401 Urschel Ct Oklahoma City, OK$176K432,562
- 6401 Whitehall Dr Oklahoma City, OK$207K42.52,945
- 6405 Urschel Ct Oklahoma City, OK$193K432,466
- 9104 Whitehall Ct Oklahoma City, OK$154K432,493
- 6333 Saintsbury Ct Oklahoma City, OK$187K42.52,812
- 9104 Lansbrook Ln Oklahoma City, OK$141K432,551
- 6409 Urschel Ct Oklahoma City, OK$163K542,952
- 9100 Whitehall Ct Oklahoma City, OK$182K421,905
- 9108 Whitehall Ct Oklahoma City, OK$205K432,369
- 9116 Lansbrook Ln Oklahoma City, OK$156K42.52,632
- 9100 Lansbrook Ln Oklahoma City, OK$158K332,177
- 6329 Saintsbury Ct Oklahoma City, OK$156K42.52,684
- 6400 Brentford Ter Oklahoma City, OK$245K42.53,285
- 6404 Brentford Ter Oklahoma City, OK$176K542,753
- 6328 Saintsbury Ct Oklahoma City, OK$178K42.53,057
- 6412 Urschel Ct Oklahoma City, OK$196K433,236
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!