- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Views: 3,316 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 256 sqft
- Security System
- Appliances \ GrbgDispsl, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ O/RElec, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Contingency \ Backup Pending Home Inspection, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Cool \ CentralElectric, Eating Area \ DinCombo/FamRoom, Eating Area \ KitchenUpdated, Eating Area \ Pantry, Equipment \ SecAlarmMonitored, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Amenities \ DrivewayAsphalt, Fireplace Description \ LivingRoom, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ AtticAccess, Interior \ BuiltInBookShlv, Interior \ CeilingCathedral, Interior \ Skylights, Lot Information \ TreeMature, Master Bedroom Description \ FullTub w/Shower, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Porch \ DeckMain, Porch \ PorchCovrd, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ CableAvailable, Utility Options \ GasConnected, Utility Options \ HighSpeedInternetAvail, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Septic, Utility Prim Water Source \ MunicipalWaterConnected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,370 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 204
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 490231131018000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1259892
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $235K.
Market guideZillow predicts 46220 home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46220 home values.
|6405 N Oxford St Indianapolis, IN||$121K||3||1.5||1,088|
|6409 N Oxford St Indianapolis, IN||$108K||3||--||912|
|6431 N Oxford St Indianapolis, IN||$138K||3||--||1,150|
|6402 N Oxford St Indianapolis, IN||$150K||3||--||1,696|
|6346 N Parker Ave Indianapolis, IN||$145K||3||--||1,397|
|6358 N Parker Ave Indianapolis, IN||$143K||3||--||1,357|
|6408 N Oxford St Indianapolis, IN||$122K||3||--||1,066|
|6324 N Parker Ave Indianapolis, IN||$151K||3||--||1,356|
|6366 N Parker Ave Indianapolis, IN||$173K||3||1||1,970|
|6410 N Oxford St Indianapolis, IN||$130K||3||1||1,148|
|6435 N Oxford St Indianapolis, IN||$121K||3||--||1,170|
|6414 N Oxford St Indianapolis, IN||$141K||3||2||1,550|
|6320 N Parker Ave Indianapolis, IN||$153K||3||--||1,572|
|6376 N Parker Ave Indianapolis, IN||$188K||3||2||2,632|
|6436 N Oxford St Indianapolis, IN||$130K||3||--||1,120|
|6441 N Oxford St Indianapolis, IN||$127K||2||--||1,008|
|6316 N Parker Ave Indianapolis, IN||$141K||3||--||1,284|
|6386 N Parker Ave Indianapolis, IN||$145K||3||2||1,472|
|6440 N Oxford St Indianapolis, IN||$118K||3||1||1,136|
|6496 N Parker Ave Indianapolis, IN||$153K||3||2||1,521|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!