- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6401 NE 113th St, Edmond, OK 730134 beds, 5 baths, 4,337 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $598,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 579 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,337 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 128381710
- Zillow Home ID: 21941244
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6401 Ne 113th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73013 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 49% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73013 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73013 home values.
- 6325 NE 113th St Edmond, OK$585K34.54,320
- 6501 NE 113th St Edmond, OK$384K32.53,176
- 6313 NE 113th St Edmond, OK$458K44.253,277
- 6400 NE 113th St Edmond, OK$696K336,222
- 6324 NE 113th St Edmond, OK$462K42.753,509
- 6424 NE 113th St Edmond, OK$489K434,312
- 6312 NE 113th St Oklahoma City, OK$532K52.54,191
- 6515 NE 113th St Edmond, OK$471K32.53,151
- 11731 N Ecker Dr Edmond, OK$195K312,203
- 6301 NE 113th St Edmond, OK$509K43.253,928
- 11739 N Ecker Dr Edmond, OK$196K321,744
- 6225 NE 113th St Edmond, OK$382KStudio--4,008
- 6512 NE 113th St Edmond, OK$532K32.54,133
- 6525 NE 113th St Edmond, OK$352K42.52,991
- 6200 River Oaks Rd Edmond, OK$1.37M476,238
- 6220 NE 113th St Edmond, OK$1.69M67.758,670
- 6524 NE 113th St Edmond, OK$622K44.55,176
- 6217 NE 113th St Edmond, OK$414K432,988
- 6601 NE 113th St Edmond, OK$687K44.254,710
- 6300 River Oaks Rd Edmond, OK$387K333,029
Nearby Schools in Oklahoma City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.