6402 S 19th Pl, Phoenix, AZ 850423 beds, 2 baths, 1,566 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,610 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $146,000
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,566 sqft
- Parcel #: 12292253
- Zillow Home ID: 7549390
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6402 S 19th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Mountain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 75.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.2% higher than in Phoenix, and 344.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Mountain home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Mountain home values.
- 6408 S 19th Pl Phoenix, AZ$144K321,307
- 1941 E Alta Vista Rd Phoenix, AZ$110K--2.51,155
- 6416 S 19th Pl Phoenix, AZ$108K--2.51,155
- 1931 E Alta Vista Rd Phoenix, AZ$146K321,566
- 1926 E Saint Catherine Ave Phoenix, AZ$180K--31,914
- 1931 E Saint Catherine Ave Phoenix, AZ$166K421,748
- 6422 S 19th Pl Phoenix, AZ$97K--2.51,309
- 6401 S 19th Pl Phoenix, AZ$130K--2.51,309
- 6407 S 19th Pl Phoenix, AZ$136K--2.751,566
- 6253 S 19th Pl Phoenix, AZ$130K--2.51,155
- 6413 S 19th Pl Phoenix, AZ$108K--2.51,155
- 1925 E Alta Vista Rd Phoenix, AZ$152K----1,874
- 6419 S 19th Pl Phoenix, AZ$132K--2.751,566
- 1942 E Alta Vista Rd Phoenix, AZ$165K--2.751,895
- 1936 E Alta Vista Rd Phoenix, AZ$143K--2.51,155
- 6426 S 19th Pl Phoenix, AZ$91K--2.51,155
- 1920 E Saint Catherine Ave Phoenix, AZ$147K--2.51,675
- 1950 E Alta Vista Rd Phoenix, AZ$156K--2.751,566
- 1925 E Saint Catherine Ave Phoenix, AZ$190K431,914
- 1932 E Alta Vista Rd Phoenix, AZ$164K522,619
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.