- Lot: 6,398 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 1,533 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $127,370
- Last sale price/sqft: $80
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 401 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 600, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Santa Barbara/Tuscan, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 045 - Fowler Elementary District, Elementary School \ Fowler, Fencing \ None, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Vinyl, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Fowler, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Fowler, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ Short Sale Aprvl Req, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,590 sqft
- Parcel #: 10437051
- Zillow Home ID: 55173610
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $135-154K.
Market guideZillow predicts Estrella home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Estrella homes, this home is valued 6.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Estrella, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.5% higher than in Phoenix, and 414.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Estrella home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Estrella home values.
|6406 W Toronto Way Phoenix, AZ||$129K||3||2||1,313|
|6340 W Toronto Way Phoenix, AZ||$174K||4||2.5||1,934|
|6401 W Magnolia St Phoenix, AZ||$129K||--||2||1,313|
|6341 W Magnolia St Phoenix, AZ||$146K||--||2.75||1,740|
|6405 W Magnolia St Phoenix, AZ||$145K||3||3||1,740|
|6410 W Toronto Way Phoenix, AZ||$149K||--||2.75||1,981|
|6336 W Toronto Way Phoenix, AZ||$147K||4||2||1,590|
|6403 W Toronto Way Phoenix, AZ||$153K||--||2.75||1,934|
|6337 W Magnolia St Phoenix, AZ||$143K||--||2.75||1,590|
|6409 W Magnolia St Phoenix, AZ||$142K||--||2||1,590|
|6407 W Toronto Way Phoenix, AZ||$141K||--||--||1,590|
|6339 W Toronto Way Phoenix, AZ||$142K||--||--||1,590|
|6414 W Toronto Way Phoenix, AZ||$141K||3||2||1,590|
|6332 W Toronto Way Phoenix, AZ||$130K||--||2||1,313|
|6333 W Magnolia St Phoenix, AZ||$143K||--||2||1,590|
|6411 W Toronto Way Phoenix, AZ||$141K||3||2||1,590|
|6335 W Toronto Way Phoenix, AZ||$130K||3||2||1,313|
|6413 W Magnolia St Phoenix, AZ||$142K||--||2||1,590|
|6418 W Toronto Way Phoenix, AZ||$141K||--||2||1,590|
|6415 W Toronto Way Phoenix, AZ||$141K||--||2||1,590|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!