6403 Artesian St, Detroit, MI 482282 beds, 1 bath, 765 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Warranty Deed Provided! LAND SALES CONTRACT POSSIBLE WITH 30% DOWN. See all of our turnkey properties at http://investmentsforu.com
Here is another truly turn-key, great home for years of future happiness and wealth! Just put this property right into your buy-and-hold portfolio! This is a great property in a great neighborhood. Wonderful tenant in place!
This is a turn-key, single family home, approximately 650 sq.ft. with 2 bedrooms, 1 bath plus basement! Unfinished second floor could be finished for additional income. Updated electrical, double paned insulated windows, and aluminum siding. All appliances are included (WDSR). One-car detached garage.
This property on Artesian is in the Warren Subdivision of Detroit. Great investment property and grosses over $7,000 in annual rent!
Built in 1949. Lot size = approximately 5,662 square feet or .13 acre! Located in a nice residential area where rental demands are high! Municipal water, fuel = gas, heating = forced air. Property taxes = $1,929. No rehab required!
We have the most excellent boots-on-the ground property managers who have tenants in place at only 10% management fee for your investment! One-stop shopping! We do it all! This is the best time in history to invest in real estate!
- Lot: 5,489 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $261
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 765 sqft
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 22085558
- Zillow Home ID: 88088149
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6403 Artesian Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Warrendale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% higher than in Detroit, and 806.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Warrendale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Warrendale home values.
- 6411 Artesian St Detroit, MI$33K21.5691
- 6395 Artesian St Detroit, MI$45K--1691
- 6395 Artesian St Detroit, MI$46K21706
- 6395 Artesian St Detroit, MI$40K21706
- 6387 Artesian St Detroit, MI$39K--1768
- 6419 Artesian St Detroit, MI$34K--1720
- 6381 Artesian St Detroit, MI$32K311,060
- 6427 Artesian St Detroit, MI$31K--1901
- 6371 Artesian St Detroit, MI$46K--1768
- 6435 Artesian St Detroit, MI$24K31768
- 6394 Warwick St Detroit, MI$34K31720
- 6363 Artesian St Detroit, MI$45K--1720
- 6410 Artesian St Detroit, MI$36K21706
- 6441 Artesian St Detroit, MI$30K31768
- 6386 Artesian St Detroit, MI$48K--1802
- 6420 Artesian St Detroit, MI$30K--11,054
- 6378 Warwick St Detroit, MI$36K--1768
- 6426 Warwick St Detroit, MI$35K--1720
- 6355 Artesian St Detroit, MI$41K--1768
- 6451 Artesian St Detroit, MI$31K31802
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292