6403 Prairie View Dr, Bartlett, TN 381343 beds, 2 baths, 1,338 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- 75 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: May 2003 for $127,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- MLS #: 9929323
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 510 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,338 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 119
- Lot width: 95
- Parcel #: B0157N A00049
- Zillow Home ID: 42299309
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6403 Prairie View Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 38134 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 58.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% higher than in Bartlett, and 35.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 38134 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bartlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 38134 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,497 sqft, 10,454 sqft lot, built in 1979
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 6411 Prairie View Dr Bartlett, TN$129K321,254
- 6402 Northampton Dr Bartlett, TN$101K311,280
- 6410 Northampton Dr Bartlett, TN$128K321,658
- 6404 Prairie View Dr Bartlett, TN$118K421,570
- 6389 Prairie View Dr Bartlett, TN$135K322,032
- 6396 Prairie View Dr Bartlett, TN$107K321,328
- 6412 Prairie View Dr Memphis, TN$116K321,469
- 6419 Prairie View Dr Bartlett, TN$110K321,288
- 6388 Northampton Dr Bartlett, TN$129K321,267
- 6418 Northampton Dr Bartlett, TN$127K321,500
- 6390 Prairie View Dr Bartlett, TN$122K321,542
- 3195 Laurel Creek Rd Bartlett, TN$120K321,437
- 6379 Prairie View Dr Bartlett, TN$118K321,463
- 6405 Star Valley Dr Memphis, TN$119K321,486
- 6397 Star Valley Dr Bartlett, TN$115K322,268
- 6378 Northampton Dr Memphis, TN$95K321,512
- 6428 Northampton Dr Bartlett, TN$127K321,475
- 6415 Star Valley Dr Memphis, TN$111K321,288
- 6401 Northampton Dr Memphis, TN$101K321,362
- 6427 Prairie View Dr Bartlett, TN$103K321,357
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.