6404 N Orleans Ave, Tampa, FL 336043 beds, 3 baths, 1,829 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $55
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,829 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 94
- Parcel #: 1041360000
- Zillow Home ID: 45040367
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6404 N Orleans Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Riverbend market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 114.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.5% greater than in Tampa, and 270.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Riverbend home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverbend home values.
- 6402 N Orleans Ave Tampa, FL$263K432,486
- 1408 Alicia Ave Tampa, FL$238K221,442
- 1334 Alicia Ave Tampa, FL$70K211,087
- 1414 Alicia Ave Tampa, FL$375K213,781
- 6401 N Orleans Ave Tampa, FL$305K431,842
- 1322 Alicia Ave Tampa, FL$78K322,083
- 1416 Alicia Ave Tampa, FL$63K321,104
- 1416 Alicia Ave # 1/2 Tampa, FL$174K211,224
- 6414 N Orleans Ave Tampa, FL$169K321,583
- 6409 N Orleans Ave Tampa, FL$69K211,064
- 1401 Alicia Ave Tampa, FL$237K411,472
- 6405 N Orleans Ave Tampa, FL$330K32.51,933
- 6416 N Orleans Ave Tampa, FL$63K321,296
- 1320 Alicia Ave Tampa, FL$53K21852
- 1418 Alicia Ave Tampa, FL$52K111,024
- 1321 Alicia Ave Tampa, FL$77K311,645
- W Jean St Tampa, FL$95K221,238
- 1420 Alicia Ave Tampa, FL$175K11720
- 1504 W Lambright St Tampa, FL$142K321,950
- 6418 N Orleans Ave Tampa, FL$147K221,489
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292