6406 Grandview Pl, Oklahoma City, OK 731163 beds, 2 baths, 1,794 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,718 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $117
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,794 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 81
- Parcel #: 119881615
- Zillow Home ID: 21911956
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6406 Grandview Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73116 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 86.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73116 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73116 home values.
- 6400 Grandview Pl Oklahoma City, OK$167K321,668
- 6412 Grandview Pl Oklahoma City, OK$235K31.52,044
- 2505 NW 63rd St Oklahoma City, OK$260K222,500
- 6418 Grandview Pl Oklahoma City, OK$203K221,866
- 6415 Outabounds Ln Oklahoma City, OK$1.22M344,187
- 6407 Grandview Pl Oklahoma City, OK$361K32.52,884
- 6413 Grandview Pl Oklahoma City, OK$240K31.751,864
- 6424 Grandview Pl Oklahoma City, OK$181K21.51,654
- 6419 Grandview Pl Oklahoma City, OK$261K332,510
- 6500 Grandview Pl Oklahoma City, OK$185K31.51,794
- 6408 Outabounds Ln Oklahoma City, OK$1.47M32.55,028
- 2609 NW 63rd St Oklahoma City, OK$96K311,080
- 6412 Outabounds Ln Oklahoma City, OK$1.68M445,325
- 2601 NW 65th St Oklahoma City, OK$195K321,957
- 2518 NW 66th St Oklahoma City, OK$316K422,894
- 2608 NW 64th St Oklahoma City, OK$181K31.751,832
- 2524 NW 66th St Oklahoma City, OK$199K31.51,825
- 2615 NW 63rd St Oklahoma City, OK$98K311,053
- 2608 NW 65th St Oklahoma City, OK$181K31.51,517
- 2512 NW 66th St Oklahoma City, OK$348K42.53,305
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.