- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6406 Mardel Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631093 beds, 2 baths, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $191,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- Finished basement, 700 sqft
- Parking: 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1939
- Lot width: 47
- Parcel #: 61250000900
- Zillow Home ID: 3023370
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6406 Mardel Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lindenwood Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.6% lower than in Saint Louis, and 4.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Lindenwood Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lindenwood Park home values.
- 6410 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO$137K--11,134
- 6400 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO$228K--1.52,070
- 6416 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO$159K--11,150
- 3807 Tamm Ave Saint Louis, MO$207K421,386
- 6424 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO$117K--11,326
- 3811 Tamm Ave Saint Louis, MO$171K--1.51,512
- 6405 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO$154K--11,160
- 6401 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO$197K--2.51,692
- 6409 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO$147K--11,123
- 6419 Lindenwood Pl Saint Louis, MO$207K421,100
- 6421 Lindenwood Pl Saint Louis, MO$203K--21,100
- 3815 Tamm Ave Saint Louis, MO$130K31.51,566
- 6413 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO$145K--1.51,158
- 6428 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO$170K321,626
- 6417 Lindenwood Pl Saint Louis, MO$169K321,100
- 6425 Lindenwood Pl Saint Louis, MO$157K221,062
- 6417 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO$145K--11,125
- 3819 Tamm Ave Saint Louis, MO$198K--1.51,566
- 6347 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO$263K--21,798
- 6432 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO$144K--11,125
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.