- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6406 Washington Blvd, Arlington, VA 222054 beds, 3 baths, 1,990 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,367 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 1999 for $336,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 320 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,990 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 11014040
- Zillow Home ID: 12070238
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6406 Washington Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Arlington-East Falls, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.4% lower than in Arlington, and 96.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Arlington-East Falls home values rise more quickly than other regions in Arlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arlington-East Falls home values.
- 1930 N Roosevelt St Arlington, VA$1.39M433,848
- 6412 Washington Blvd Arlington, VA$1.1M32.51,584
- 6404 Washington Blvd Arlington, VA$1.05M242,576
- 1924 N Roosevelt St Arlington, VA$747K321,521
- 1918 N Roosevelt St Arlington, VA$1.42M--33,428
- 2002 N Roosevelt St Arlington, VA$1.15M43.52,480
- 6409 Washington Blvd Arlington, VA$1.03M342,700
- 6415 Washington Blvd Arlington, VA$940K332,470
- 6416 Washington Blvd Arlington, VA$803K321,770
- 6421 Washington Blvd Arlington, VA$1.02M42.52,600
- N Roosevelt St Arlington, VA$1.76M43.54,468
- 2006 N Roosevelt St Arlington, VA$1.76M54.57,000
- 1919 N Roosevelt St Arlington, VA$774K--2.52,016
- 6422 Washington Blvd Arlington, VA$770K32.51,508
- 2010 N Roosevelt St Arlington, VA$1.85M43.54,248
- 6427 Washington Blvd Arlington, VA$894K--3.52,212
- 1906 N Roosevelt St Arlington, VA$699K--11,150
- 1917 N Roosevelt St Arlington, VA$794K42.52,016
- 6433 Washington Blvd Arlington, VA$881K32.51,960
- 1915 N Roosevelt St Arlington, VA$641K32926
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.