This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
* Apt. can be used as a 2 bdrm ( if you use as a 2 bdrm, you will not have a living rm.)(ideal roommate set-up).
* Apartment has a large eat in kitchen with stove, refrigerator and microwave oven provided.
* All utilities are included ( heat, hot water, cooking gas, even the cable with movie channels etc.)
* Electric is not included
* Apartment has been Painted since pictures taken, floors in kitchen are now ceramic tiles, light fixtures replaced.
* Has windows in every room.
* Already set up for high speed DSL.
* Real hardwood floors.
* Kitchen is 8 ft X 11 ft -- Bedroom is 12 ft X 16 ft -- Liv rm is 12 ft X 13 ft --
* Bathroom is 5 ft X 11 ft -- Foyer is 5 ft X 17 ft.
* Plenty of closet space and kitchen cabinet space.
* Additional storage space also available (no additional charge).
* Parking is easy, and plentiful. (No alternate side street parking rules are in effect here).
* Walk to 63rd Drive shopping.
* Walk to Queens center mall or the new Rego Park shopping mall. (2 huge malls)
* Near restaurants, banks, laundromats, supermarkets, pharmacies etc. etc.
* Near Long Island Expressway and Grand Central parkway.
* Plenty of mass transportation nearby (2 blocks to - Q11, Q23, Q53, Q38, Express bus to Manhattan)
* Short walk to M & R trains, easy transfer to E & F trains.
* Parks nearby ( 1 block away).
* Short drive to Juniper Valley park or Forest park.
* 1 month security deposit and first month rent required.
* Available now.
* Call owner direct ( Phil 347-351-3600 )
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Zillow Home ID: 2116538181
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $165K-5.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts Rego Park home values will increase 2.9% next year, compared to a 2.9% rise for New York as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rego Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 130.6% higher than in New York, and 45% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rego Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rego Park home values.
|Other Units in this Building (28)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 6660 Thornton Pl|
Nearby Schools in New York
High School for Arts and Business (assigned)9-121.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!