6408 Bent Wood Dr, Oklahoma City, OK 731694 beds, 2 baths, 2,082 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $214,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 668 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Floor size: 2,082 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 210701190
- Zillow Home ID: 116175439
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6408 Bent Wood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73169 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.6% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 26.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73169 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73169 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292