6408 Rosa Linda Dr, Dayton, OH 454595 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,741 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Basketball Court
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,741 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 166
- Lot width: 125
- Parcel #: O67 22409 0022
- Zillow Home ID: 35049428
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6408 Rosa Linda Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45459 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 49% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 132.8% higher than in Woodbourne-Hyde Park, and 132.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45459 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodbourne-Hyde Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45459 home values.
- 6400 Rosa Linda Dr Dayton, OH$189K42.52,724
- 6416 Rosa Linda Dr Dayton, OH$217K433,177
- 6328 Rosa Linda Dr Dayton, OH$174K422,052
- 6424 Rosa Linda Dr Dayton, OH$237K42.52,779
- 6405 Rosa Linda Dr Dayton, OH$178K42.52,376
- 6413 Rosa Linda Dr Dayton, OH$213K42.52,391
- 6335 Rosa Linda Dr Dayton, OH$204K533,382
- 6421 Rosa Linda Dr Dayton, OH$243K533,225
- 6320 Rosa Linda Dr Dayton, OH$183K42.52,146
- 6432 Rosa Linda Dr Dayton, OH$209K53.53,868
- 6327 Rosa Linda Dr Dayton, OH$221K43.52,756
- 6342 Siena St Dayton, OH$172K422,172
- 6429 Rosa Linda Dr Dayton, OH$206K432,676
- 6350 Siena St Dayton, OH$260K42.52,721
- 6334 Siena St Dayton, OH$168K431,920
- 6319 Rosa Linda Dr Centerville, OH$178K32.52,093
- 6358 Siena St Dayton, OH$258K632,637
- 6500 Rosa Linda Dr Dayton, OH$237K42.52,450
- 6312 Rosa Linda Dr Dayton, OH$189K42.52,864
- 6326 Siena St Dayton, OH$164K321,815
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.