- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6408 Stuart Ave, Richmond, VA 232262 beds, 1 bath, 864 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,187 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $159,000
- Price/sqft: $184
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 864 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: W0210156015
- Zillow Home ID: 12557205
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6408 Stuart Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23226 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Richmond, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23226 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Three Chopt home values.
- 6406 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$167K--1864
- 6410 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$182K21864
- 6404 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$151K31914
- 6412 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$206K31.51,354
- 6402 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$284K321,421
- 6414 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$196K31984
- 6407 Kensington Ave Richmond, VA$219K311,116
- 6409 Kensington Ave Richmond, VA$167K31864
- 6405 Kensington Ave Richmond, VA$240K311,030
- 6411 Kensington Ave Richmond, VA$213K21932
- 6407 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$175K--1864
- 6409 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$197K31970
- 6411 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$182K21864
- 6405 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$214K311,207
- 6416 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$192K31864
- 6400 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$207K31.51,188
- 6413 Kensington Ave Richmond, VA$242K321,194
- 6403 Kensington Ave Richmond, VA$213K11.51,120
- 6413 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$169K31864
- 6403 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$184K--1864
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.