- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6409 Bayside North Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462502 beds, 2 baths, 1,025 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,489 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 214 sqft
- Sports Court
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Great Room, Kitchen, Parking Type: Open
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,025 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 490215121040000400
- Zillow Home ID: 1154239
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6409 Bayside North Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46250, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 42.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46250 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6406 Bayside Ct Indianapolis, IN$82K----1,095
- 6407 Bayside North Dr Indianapolis, IN$90K----1,025
- 6428 Bayside North Dr Indianapolis, IN$120K--1.51,551
- 6419 Bayside Way Indianapolis, IN$91K231,130
- 6404 Bayside Ct Indianapolis, IN$90K----1,025
- 6418 Bayside North Dr Indianapolis, IN$105K21.51,292
- 6413 Bayside Ct Indianapolis, IN$84K----1,025
- 6426 Bayside Ct Indianapolis, IN$83K----1,025
- 6410 Bayside North Dr Indianapolis, IN$104K----1,292
- 6428 Bayside Ct Indianapolis, IN$82K----1,025
- 6414 Bayside North Dr Indianapolis, IN$84K21.51,252
- 6432 Bayside North Dr Indianapolis, IN$92K----1,292
- 6370 Bayside Ct Indianapolis, IN$89K----1,025
- 6415 Bayside Ct Indianapolis, IN$84K----1,025
- 6403 Bayside Ct Indianapolis, IN$85K----1,130
- 6426 Bayside Sdr Indianapolis, IN$94K21.51,025
- 6372 Bayside Ct Indianapolis, IN$94K----1,292
- 6436 Bayside North Dr Indianapolis, IN$90K211,252
- 6379 Bayside Ct Indianapolis, IN$79K----1,130
- 6440 Bayside North Dr Indianapolis, IN$92K----1,292
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.