6409 Waverly Ct, Fayetteville, NC 283043 beds, 2 baths, 1,101 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $72,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,101 sqft
- Lot depth: 176
- Lot width: 36
- Parcel #: 0406245736
- Zillow Home ID: 53623492
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6409 Waverly Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28304 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 51.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% greater than in Fayetteville, and 128.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28304 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28304 home values.
- 6405 Waverly Ct Fayetteville, NC$70K31.51,085
- 6337 Rhemish Dr Fayetteville, NC$99K321,235
- 6411 Waverly Ct Fayetteville, NC$72K31.51,085
- 6333 Rhemish Dr Fayetteville, NC$97K321,250
- 6341 Rhemish Dr Fayetteville, NC$94K321,201
- 1626 Berriedale Dr Fayetteville, NC$69K31.51,125
- 6329 Rhemish Dr Fayetteville, NC$97K321,198
- 6345 Rhemish Dr # 0 Fayetteville, NC--321,250
- 6345 Rhemish Dr Fayetteville, NC$96K321,250
- 1622 Berriedale Dr Fayetteville, NC$81K31.51,150
- 6325 Rhemish Dr # 0 Fayetteville, NC$73K------
- 6325 Rhemish Dr Fayetteville, NC$103K321,200
- 6414 Waverly Ct Fayetteville, NC$71K321,217
- 1630 Berriedale Dr Fayetteville, NC$69K321,125
- 6349 Rhemish Dr Fayetteville, NC$97K321,166
- 6321 Rhemish Dr Fayetteville, NC$79K321,141
- 6353 Rhemish Dr Fayetteville, NC$97K321,229
- 6410 Waverly Ct Fayetteville, NC$70K31.51,092
- 1614 Berriedale Dr Fayetteville, NC$78K31.51,150
- 1632 Berriedale Dr Fayetteville, NC$82K31.51,125
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.