641 88th StAPT 2D, Brooklyn, NY 11228
Sold on 5/5/11: $120,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow949
- Parcel #060551010
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID30700130
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$393,195||$338K – $468K||+$3,476||$480||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,206/mo||$2K – $3K/mo||+$21||$2.69||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 11228 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.8% decrease for New York as a whole. Among 11228 homes, this home is valued 41.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 58.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11228 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 89.5% lower than in New York, and 99.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 11228 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11228 home values.
Neighborhood for 641 88th Street APT 2D
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- P.S. Is 104 the Fort Hamilton School (assigned) K-8 0.3 mi
- Fort Hamilton High (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- High School of Telecommunications Arts ... (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- New Utrecht High (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
- West Brooklyn Community High (assigned) 10-12 2.4 mi
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt High (assigned) 9-12 2.6 mi
- High School of Sports Management (assigned) 9-12 2.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005