A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Views: 3,032 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2015 for $346,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $120
- Finished basement, 1279 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Flooring \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Garage Description \ Attached Garage, Sewer \ City, Water \ City Water, Flooring \ Hardwood, Fireplace Description \ Gas, Heating - Fuel Type \ Gas, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Exterior Living Space \ Patio, Fireplace Count \ 1 Fireplace, Cooling \ Central A\C, Appliances \ Double Oven, Appliances \ Microwave, Exterior Description \ Brick, Garage Count \ 3 Car Garage, Kitchen Eat-in Kitchen, Area Description \ Suburban, Kitchen Gourmet Kitchen, Road Type \ City \ Town Street, Kitchen Center Island, Interior \ Vaulted Ceilings, Exterior \ Sidewalk, Age \ 11-20 Years Old, Basement \ Finished, Kitchen Butlers Pantry, Roof \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Exterior Description \ Cedar Siding
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,874 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1931101008
- Zillow Home ID: 5081527
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $295-375K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60102 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Algonquin as a whole. Among 60102 homes, this home is valued 65.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60102, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% greater than in Algonquin, and 323.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60102 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Algonquin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60102 home values.
|631 Fairway View Dr Algonquin, IL||$328K||4||3.5||2,800|
|701 Fairway View Dr Algonquin, IL||$333K||4||2.5||2,880|
|621 Fairway View Dr Algonquin, IL||$363K||5||3||3,278|
|711 Fairway View Dr Algonquin, IL||$321K||4||2.5||2,652|
|642 Greens View Dr Algonquin, IL||$314K||4||2.1||2,374|
|Fairway View Dr Algonquin, IL||--||--||--||--|
|632 Greens View Dr Algonquin, IL||$338K||5||3||3,064|
|3500 Persimmon Dr Algonquin, IL||$305K||4||3||2,632|
|710 Fairway View Dr Algonquin, IL||$313K||4||3.5||2,350|
|611 Fairway View Dr Algonquin, IL||$361K||4||3||3,130|
|702 Greens View Dr Algonquin, IL||$357K||4||2.5||3,199|
|622 Greens View Dr Algonquin, IL||$316K||--||2.5||2,506|
|720 Fairway View Dr Algonquin, IL||$336K||4||2.5||2,711|
|3501 Lakeview Dr Algonquin, IL||$353K||4||2.5||3,185|
|3510 Persimmon Dr Algonquin, IL||$355K||4||2.5||3,249|
|721 Fairway View Dr Algonquin, IL||$377K||5||4||3,308|
|3511 Persimmon Dr Algonquin, IL||$309K||--||--||2,378|
|612 Greens View Dr Algonquin, IL||$312K||4||2||2,460|
|601 Fairway View Dr Algonquin, IL||$356K||4||2.5||3,064|
|771 Hayrack Dr Algonquin, IL||$438K||5||4.5||3,457|
Nearby Schools in Algonquin
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.