641 W Olive St, Colton, CA 923244 beds, 2 baths, 2,625 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,497 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $225,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,625 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 0161033130000
- Zillow Home ID: 17250329
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 641 W Olive Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92324 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 37.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% lower than in Colton, and 41.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92324 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Colton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92324 home values.
- 1111 N 2nd St Colton, CA$258K322,069
- 1100 Lyndon Dr Colton, CA$265K222,183
- 1110 Lyndon Dr Colton, CA$252K321,751
- 1121 N 2nd St Colton, CA$198K321,420
- 630 W Olive St Colton, CA$244K31.51,743
- 1120 Lyndon Dr Colton, CA$202K321,485
- 621 W Olive St Colton, CA$259K321,984
- 640 W Olive St Colton, CA$217K31.51,503
- 1080 N 2nd St Colton, CA$203K321,389
- 1110 N 2nd St Colton, CA$256K221,876
- 1131 N 2nd St Colton, CA$193K31.51,357
- 1120 N 2nd St Colton, CA$209K421,302
- 1130 Lyndon Dr Colton, CA$195K31.51,454
- 1071 N 2nd St Colton, CA$271K431,783
- 610 W Olive St Colton, CA$254K31.51,744
- 650 W Olive St Colton, CA$202K21969
- 1141 N 2nd St Colton, CA$209K321,425
- 1130 N 2nd St Colton, CA$228K321,504
- 1070 N 2nd St Colton, CA$202K321,245
- 1140 Lyndon Dr Colton, CA$259K331,881
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292