- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6412 Byron St, El Paso, TX 799043 beds, 2 baths, 1,983 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013
- View: Mountain
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,983 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M75799900101900
- Zillow Home ID: 27444774
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6412 Byron Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In El Paso, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for El Paso, and 2.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6408 Byron St El Paso, TX$148K321,864
- 6416 Byron St El Paso, TX$123K--21,839
- 6420 Byron St El Paso, TX$120K--21,568
- 6404 Byron St El Paso, TX$139K312,069
- 6400 Regal Ln El Paso, TX$141K421,549
- 6400 Byron St El Paso, TX$146K321,719
- 6424 Byron St El Paso, TX$127K331,857
- 6401 Regal Ln El Paso, TX$121K321,644
- 6401 Morningside Cir El Paso, TX$142K--21,792
- 6404 Regal Ln El Paso, TX$153K--32,164
- 6308 Byron St El Paso, TX$130K--21,676
- 6428 Byron St El Paso, TX$164K41.752,270
- 6413 Byron St El Paso, TX$185K--22,331
- 6405 Morningside Cir El Paso, TX$121K--21,572
- 6405 Regal Ln El Paso, TX$121K321,721
- 6400 Morningside Cir El Paso, TX$135K--21,854
- 6304 Byron St El Paso, TX$118K--21,511
- 6500 Byron St El Paso, TX$121K--21,446
- 3436 Sunnyside Ave El Paso, TX$196K42.52,541
- 6408 Regal Ln El Paso, TX$131K321,815
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.