6412 Commercial Ave, Everett, WA 982034 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,436 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $212,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 528 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,436 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00544700803100
- Zillow Home ID: 38521384
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6412 Commercial Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pinehurst, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.8% higher than in Everett, and 200% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Pinehurst home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Everett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pinehurst home values.
- 6416 Commercial Ave Everett, WA$178K21908
- 6408 Commercial Ave Everett, WA$243K31.52,162
- 2125 Melvin Ave Everett, WA$277K42.52,424
- 2118 Lexington Ave Everett, WA$220K311,262
- 6404 Commercial Ave Everett, WA$224K31.51,288
- 2121 Melvin Ave # B Everett, WA$241K42.751,520
- 6503 Commercial Ave Everett, WA$225K311,168
- 2127 Lexington Ave Everett, WA$178K21.51,200
- 6419 Commercial Ave Everett, WA$250K312,150
- 2131 Lexington Ave Everett, WA$178K21967
- 2123 Lexington Ave Everett, WA$245K31.51,360
- 6509 Commercial Ave # B Everett, WA$296K442,654
- 2114 Lexington Ave Everett, WA$194K311,092
- 2121 Melvin Ave # A Everett, WA$236K431,520
- 6322 Commercial Ave Everett, WA$103K11396
- 6502 Commercial Ave Everett, WA$215K531,891
- 6415 Commercial Ave Everett, WA$214K321,368
- 2109 Lexington Ave Everett, WA$217K31.751,428
- 2121 Melvin Ave Everett, WA$248K42.751,520
- 6511 Commercial Ave Everett, WA$276K422,032
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.