6415 Brooklyn Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981155 beds, 4 baths, 2,805 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,120 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $850,000
- Price/sqft: $303
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement, 690 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,805 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 1797500600
- Zillow Home ID: 48759598
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6415 Brooklyn Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Roosevelt market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52% lower than in Seattle, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Roosevelt home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roosevelt home values.
- 6419 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$698K522,490
- 6411 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$644K411,890
- 6407 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$700K412,080
- 6403 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$723K422,790
- 6323 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$603K311,580
- 6414 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$635K41.751,930
- 6410 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$765K522,000
- 6420 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA--411,680
- 6319 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$709K622,770
- 6406 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$900K543,600
- 1225 NE 65th St Seattle, WA--21850
- 6400 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$711K411,840
- 1215 NE 64th St Seattle, WA$545K421,800
- 1300 NE 65th St Seattle, WA--211,490
- 6326 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$667K322,200
- 6315 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$562K111,220
- 6515 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$543K311,060
- 6320 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$561K311,570
- 1306 NE 65th St Seattle, WA$334K31920
- 1219 NE 66th St Seattle, WA$581K211,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.