6415 Moore St, Orlando, FL 328187 beds, 4 baths, 3,661 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $114,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,661 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 242228616403010
- Zillow Home ID: 46187439
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6415 Moore Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32818 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 315.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 217.1% higher than in Pine Hills, and 728.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32818 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pine Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32818 home values.
- 1315 N Hart Blvd Orlando, FL$136K522,256
- 6409 Moore St Orlando, FL$152K322,655
- 6412 Moore St Orlando, FL$81K421,780
- 1321 N Hart Blvd Orlando, FL$128K322,189
- 1316 N Buena Vista Ave Orlando, FL$77K321,814
- 1308 N Hart Blvd Orlando, FL$76K321,203
- 1304 N Hart Blvd Orlando, FL$69K321,200
- 1324 N Buena Vista Ave Orlando, FL$76K421,707
- 1314 N Hart Blvd Orlando, FL$89K421,564
- 6408 Moore St Orlando, FL$102K421,975
- 1401 N Hart Blvd Orlando, FL$95K321,544
- 1217 N Hart Blvd Orlando, FL$90K321,375
- 1222 N Hart Blvd Orlando, FL$198K432,531
- 1320 N Hart Blvd Orlando, FL$96K421,810
- 1402 N Buena Vista Ave Orlando, FL$78K321,579
- 1216 N Hart Blvd Orlando, FL$79K321,427
- 1407 N Hart Blvd Orlando, FL$77K321,500
- 1404 N Hart Blvd Orlando, FL$128K421,810
- 1207 N Hart Blvd Orlando, FL$133K421,799
- 1206 N Buena Vista Ave Orlando, FL$94K421,922
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.