6415 Omo Rd, North Chesterfield, VA 23234
Sold on 5/1/13: $190,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,050 sq ft
- Lot:8,276 sqft
- Year Built:1981
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $190,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesHomePath Financing,HomePath Renovation Financing
- Construction Quality4.0
- Days on Zillow221
- Elementary SchoolHopkins
- High SchoolMeadowbrook
- Middle SchoolFalling Creek
- Parcel #769680270700000
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID12178614
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$110,262||$104K – $116K||-$581||$105||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$942/mo||$848 – $1.1K/mo||+$3||$0.90||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 23234 home values will rise 1.1% next year, compared to a 0% decrease for Chesterfield as a whole. Among 23234 homes, this home is valued 7.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 122.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23234 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.3% less than in Chesterfield, and 81.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23234 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chesterfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23234 home values.
Neighborhood for 6415 Omo Road
Nearby Schools in Chesterfield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Hopkins Road Elementary (assigned) PK-5 2.5 mi
- Lloyd C. Bird High (assigned) 9-12 2.6 mi
- Falling Creek Middle (assigned) 6-8 3.4 mi
- Richmond Christian School K-12 1.5 mi
- J.G. Hening Elementary PK-5 2.0 mi
- Meadowbrook High 9-12 2.0 mi
- Webber Community Christian School PK-5, 7-8 2.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005