6415 SW Haines St, Portland, OR 972194 beds, 3 baths, 2,860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $239,900
- Price/sqft: $84
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1430 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,860 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Parcel #: R331281
- Zillow Home ID: 54000486
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6415 Sw Haines Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Far Southwest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 107% higher than in Portland, and 45.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Far Southwest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Far Southwest home values.
- 6331 SW Haines St Portland, OR$337K421,712
- 12200 SW 65th Ave Portland, OR$391K221,886
- 6325 SW Haines St Portland, OR$349K42.52,099
- 6332 SW Haines St Portland, OR$483K742,528
- 6302 SW Pallay Ct Portland, OR$324K52.51,466
- 6305 SW Pallay Ct Portland, OR$317K21.51,193
- 6404 SW Haines St Portland, OR$486K321,860
- SW 64th Ave Portland, OR--------
- 6320 SW Haines St Portland, OR$586K32.53,000
- 6211 SW Haines St Portland, OR$347K41.51,852
- 6234 SW Haines St Portland, OR$313K321,142
- SW 65th Ave Portland, OR--------
- 12219 SW Lesser Rd Portland, OR$349K331,585
- 12037 SW 64th Ave Portland, OR$321K421,388
- 12350 SW 64th Ave Portland, OR$340K321,676
- 12126 SW 64th Ave Portland, OR$329K421,508
- 6230 SW Haines St Portland, OR$359K331,627
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.