- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6415 Wanda Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631162 beds, 2 baths, 972 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Minutes from Carondolet Park, River Des Peres Greenway Trail and YMCA Recplex. This area is very walkable - grocery store, pharmacy, and restaurants are all easily accessible.
- Lot: 3,267 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $128,900
- Price/sqft: $133
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 972 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1926
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 58160002300
- Zillow Home ID: 3014792
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6415 Wanda Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Boulevard Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.1% less than in Saint Louis, and 90.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Boulevard Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Boulevard Heights home values.
- 6419 Wanda Ave Saint Louis, MO$126K--11,176
- 6423 Wanda Ave Saint Louis, MO$106K--11,104
- 4380 Holly Hills Blvd Saint Louis, MO$126K--11,081
- 4384 Holly Hills Blvd Saint Louis, MO$143K221,081
- 4378 Holly Hills Blvd Saint Louis, MO$136K--11,081
- 6425 Wanda Ave Saint Louis, MO$121K--11,104
- 4388 Holly Hills Blvd Saint Louis, MO$140K--11,081
- 4374 Holly Hills Blvd Saint Louis, MO$146K211,219
- 6429 Wanda Ave Saint Louis, MO$105K--11,104
- 4390 Holly Hills Blvd Saint Louis, MO$145K321,081
- 4392 Holly Hills Blvd Saint Louis, MO$147K--11,126
- 6416 Christy Dr Saint Louis, MO$132K--1912
- 6431 Wanda Ave Saint Louis, MO$82K--11,104
- 6418 Christy Dr Saint Louis, MO$175K--21,060
- 6418 Wanda Ave Saint Louis, MO$70K--1972
- 6429 Wanda Ave # R Saint Louis, MO$45K----1,000
- 6422 Wanda Ave Saint Louis, MO$112K21972
- 6414 Wanda Ave Saint Louis, MO$57K--1476
- 4394 Holly Hills Blvd Saint Louis, MO$149K21.51,126
- 4372 Holly Hills Blvd Saint Louis, MO$152K--11,111
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!