- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6417 Robinsrock Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462684 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,767 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,855 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012
- Finished basement, 1066 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 575 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,767 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Lot depth: 144
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 490436123004000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1208575
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6417 Robinsrock Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46268 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 49.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.1% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 17.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46268 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46268 home values.
- 6409 Robinsrock Dr Indianapolis, IN$206K443,083
- 6425 Robinsrock Dr Indianapolis, IN$170K41.52,200
- 6401 Robinsrock Dr Indianapolis, IN$167K41.52,041
- 6439 Robinsrock Dr Indianapolis, IN$201K41.52,500
- 6440 Potomac Square Ln UNIT 3 Indianapolis, IN$84K32.51,478
- 6402 Robinsrock Dr Indianapolis, IN$164K41.51,957
- 6412 Robinsrock Dr Indianapolis, IN$201K432,285
- 6440 Potomac Square Ln UNIT 4 Indianapolis, IN$83K31.51,450
- 6440 Potomac Square Ln UNIT 1 Indianapolis, IN$66K22.51,273
- 4965 Potomac Square Way UNIT 8 Indianapolis, IN$86K22.51,478
- 6440 Potomac Square Ln UNIT 5 Indianapolis, IN$65K21.51,148
- 6398 Robinsrock Dr Indianapolis, IN$203K41.52,185
- 6440 Potomac Square Ln UNIT 6 Indianapolis, IN$65K22.51,285
- 6449 Robinsrock Dr Indianapolis, IN$212K41.52,186
- 6440 Potomac Square Ln UNIT 7 Indianapolis, IN$76K22.51,489
- 4965 Potomac Square Way UNIT 6 Indianapolis, IN$64K21.51,148
- 4965 Potomac Square Way UNIT 10 Indianapolis, IN$68K22.51,269
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.