6418 E Cantel St, Long Beach, CA 908153 beds, 2 baths, 1,388 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,054 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $508,000
- Price/sqft: $366
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Laminate Hardwood Floors, Attached Garage, Atrium Sun Room, Patio, Private Rear Yard, Central Air Conditioning and Heat, Microwave Oven, Stove, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Blinds, Designer Paint and Fixtures, No Pets
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,388 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 7232026039
- Zillow Home ID: 21207958
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6418 E Cantel Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the The Plaza market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.2% lower than in Long Beach, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help The Plaza home values rise more quickly than other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Plaza home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,886 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1953
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 6414 E Cantel St Long Beach, CA$570K321,396
- 6424 E Cantel St Long Beach, CA$856K532,829
- 6408 E Cantel St Long Beach, CA$723K532,342
- 6430 E Cantel St Long Beach, CA$668K321,218
- 6421 E Cantel St Long Beach, CA$615K421,768
- 6433 E Cantel St Long Beach, CA$559K211,010
- 6413 E Cantel St Long Beach, CA$551K331,225
- 6402 E Cantel St Long Beach, CA$532K321,218
- 2302 Palo Verde Ave Long Beach, CA$569K321,500
- 6434 E Cantel St Long Beach, CA$636K321,582
- 6439 E Cantel St Long Beach, CA$562K321,397
- 2308 Palo Verde Ave Long Beach, CA$544K321,316
- 2314 Palo Verde Ave Long Beach, CA$537K211,101
- 6448 E Belice St Long Beach, CA$576K321,490
- 2341 Iroquois Ave Long Beach, CA$726K432,085
- 6436 E Belice St Long Beach, CA$757K432,648
- 6442 E Belice St Long Beach, CA$553K321,407
- 2335 Iroquois Ave Long Beach, CA$553K321,260
- 2309 Iroquois Ave Long Beach, CA$558K321,260
- 2315 Iroquois Ave Long Beach, CA$654K321,532
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.