- Lot: 6,760 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- 15 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $56,000
- Price/sqft: $35
- MLS #: 5207370
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Dwnstrs, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 601 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 800, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Other (See Remarks), Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Contingent \ AWC, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in FR, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 083 - Cartwright Elementary District, Elementary School \ Palm Lane, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Features \ Fix-Up Needs Repair, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Trevor G. Browne, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Wiring Partial/Full \ Partial, Jr. High School \ Desert Sands, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Appraiser, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ Short Sale Aprvl Req, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Security Sys Leased, Type \ ER, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 10312445
- Zillow Home ID: 7490674
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Phoenix home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.2% increase for Phoenix Metro as a whole. Among Phoenix homes, this home is 38.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 43.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Phoenix, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.9% greater than in Phoenix Metro, and 120.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Phoenix home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phoenix home values.
|6413 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$93K||3||2||1,280|
|103 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$95K||--||2||1,380|
|6420 W Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ||$100K||--||2||1,640|
|6414 W Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ||$93K||--||2||1,450|
|2002 N 64th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$92K||--||2||1,640|
|6407 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$97K||--||2||1,676|
|6429 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$93K||4||2||1,280|
|6408 W Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ||$104K||--||2||1,640|
|6430 W Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ||$93K||--||--||1,280|
|2001 N 64th Ln Phoenix, AZ||$93K||--||2||1,640|
|2008 N 64th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$90K||--||2||1,280|
|6419 W Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ||$97K||--||--||1,271|
|6423 W Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ||$90K||--||2||1,064|
|6401 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$101K||--||2||1,568|
|2007 N 64th Ln Phoenix, AZ||$88K||--||2||1,280|
|6402 W Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ||$96K||3||2||1,353|
|6413 W Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ||$102K||4||2||1,292|
|1835 N 64th Ln Phoenix, AZ||$96K||3||2||1,240|
|2014 N 64th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$101K||--||2||1,554|
|6407 W Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ||$95K||--||2||1,240|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!