6419 Walton Way, Tampa, FL 336103 beds, 2 baths, 1,704 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Community has playground with basket ball court, docks with boating ramp, and holiday functions at the recreational room that can also be rented out for parties.
Located near all major interstates and Williams IB magnet school! 10 minutes from USF. Near casino for a night out.
- Lot: 9,324 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $140,000
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 312 sqft
- Security System
- View: Territorial, Water
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,704 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 74
- Parcel #: 0412670000
- Zillow Home ID: 44936418
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6419 Walton Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33610, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.6% higher than in East Lake-Orient Park, and 400% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33610 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Lake-Orient Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33610 home values.
- 6421 Walton Way Tampa, FL$122K321,420
- 6417 Walton Way Tampa, FL$236K421,916
- 6415 Walton Way Tampa, FL$126K321,155
- 6416 Walton Way Tampa, FL$53K321,248
- 6418 Walton Way Tampa, FL$108K321,512
- 6425 Walton Way Tampa, FL$175K32.52,166
- 5116 Vinson Dr Tampa, FL$99K321,378
- 5114 Vinson Dr Tampa, FL$154K431,986
- 6420 Walton Way Tampa, FL$151K432,373
- 5112 Vinson Dr Tampa, FL$99K321,759
- 6414 Walton Way Tampa, FL$59K321,296
- 5110 Vinson Dr Tampa, FL$92K221,528
- 6413 Walton Way Tampa, FL$136K321,375
- 6422 Walton Way Tampa, FL$81K311,120
- 6412 Walton Way Tampa, FL$76K311,254
- 5108 Vinson Dr Tampa, FL$122K311,522
- 6213 Travis Blvd Tampa, FL$69K221,481
- 6211 Travis Blvd Tampa, FL$104K421,586
- 6215 Travis Blvd Tampa, FL$86K321,750
- 6424 Walton Way Tampa, FL$130K321,503
Nearby Schools in East Lake-Orient Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292