642 City Park Ave, Columbus, OH 432062 beds, 2 baths, 1,899 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1860
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $319,000
- Price/sqft: $168
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,899 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Lot depth: 94
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 010024050
- Zillow Home ID: 33839274
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 642 City Park Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the German Village Commission market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 25.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 55.9% lower than in Columbus, and 28.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help German Village Commission home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or German Village Commission home values.
- 646-648 City Park Ave Columbus, OH$326K432,089
- 636-638 City Park Ave Columbus, OH$487K664,119
- 652 City Park Ave Columbus, OH$422K22.52,043
- 654-656 City Park Ave Columbus, OH$237K221,890
- 628 City Park Ave Columbus, OH$301K22.51,324
- 637 S 3rd St Columbus, OH$243K311,728
- 647 S 3rd St Columbus, OH$293K442,465
- 660 City Park Ave Columbus, OH$264K11.51,566
- 624 City Park Ave Columbus, OH$155K311,208
- 651 S 3rd St Columbus, OH$250K21.51,443
- 620 City Park Ave Columbus, OH$383K332,422
- 80 E Sycamore St Columbus, OH$659K332,587
- 617-619 S 3rd St Columbus, OH$285K432,562
- 616 City Park Ave Columbus, OH$305K222,252
- 641 City Park Ave Columbus, OH$234K221,250
- 645 City Park Ave Columbus, OH$212K211,016
- 637 City Park Ave Columbus, OH$365K32.52,140
- City Park Ave Columbus, OH--------
- 655 City Park Ave Columbus, OH$341K34.54,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.