642 Corson St, Bristol, PA 190074 beds, 2 baths, 1,512 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $68,000
- Price/sqft: $45
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 22
- Parcel #: 04009129
- Zillow Home ID: 8959892
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 642 Corson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19007 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.6% less than in Bristol Township, and 53.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19007 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bristol Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19007 home values.
- Studio, 1.5 baths
1,304 sqft, 3,049 sqft lot, built in 1891
- Studio, 1.5 baths
- 640 Corson St Bristol, PA$178K321,720
- 634 Corson St Bristol, PA$162K--11,613
- 644 Corson St Bristol, PA$167K--11,863
- 630 Corson St Bristol, PA$149K--1.51,600
- 702 Corson St Bristol, PA$116K321,337
- 628 Corson St Bristol, PA$152K--11,418
- 626 Corson St Bristol, PA$223K--1.51,688
- 706 Corson St Bristol, PA$148K31.51,575
- 708 Corson St Bristol, PA$180K--21,890
- Corson St Bristol, PA--------
- 622 Corson St Bristol, PA$153K--11,008
- 645 Pine St Bristol, PA$169K--11,848
- 647 Pine St Bristol, PA$146K--11,554
- 641 Pine St Bristol, PA$164K--11,772
- 649 Pine St Bristol, PA$134K--11,386
- 637 Pine St Bristol, PA--------
- 651 Pine St Bristol, PA$168K311,764
- 647 Corson St Bristol, PA$187K--2.51,805
- 701 Corson St Bristol, PA$135K--11,404
- 645 Corson St Bristol, PA$170K--21,949
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!