642 Courtland Dr, San Bernardino, CA 924053 beds, 1 bath, 1,429 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,187 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,429 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0149151070000
- Zillow Home ID: 17238004
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 642 Courtland Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Arrowview market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 40.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.9% greater than in San Bernardino, and 152.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Arrowview home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arrowview home values.
- 652 Courtland Dr San Bernardino, CA$185K321,406
- 634 Courtland Dr San Bernardino, CA$180K311,153
- 649 W 27th St San Bernardino, CA$187K31.51,466
- 548 W Evans St San Bernardino, CA$149K11--
- 1827 N Sierra Way San Bernardino, CA$122K11--
- 505 W 25th St APT 3 San Bernardino, CA$160K21950
- 655 W 27th St San Bernardino, CA$179K211,119
- 660 Courtland Dr San Bernardino, CA$191K321,338
- 626 Courtland Dr San Bernardino, CA$150K21864
- 641 W 27th St San Bernardino, CA$162K211,085
- 641 Courtland Dr San Bernardino, CA$156K311,042
- 635 Courtland Dr San Bernardino, CA$179K321,505
- 629 Courtland Dr San Bernardino, CA$176K321,400
- 651 Courtland Dr San Bernardino, CA$146K21849
- 661 W 27th St San Bernardino, CA$193K311,415
- 635 W 27th St San Bernardino, CA$161K211,138
- 629 Courtland Dr San Bernardino, CA$157K321,104
- 668 Courtland Dr San Bernardino, CA$186K521,632
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.