642 Morton Pl NE, Washington, DC 20002
Sold on 10/9/13: $515,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Multi Family:1,722 sq ft
- Lot:1,132 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $515,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Additional FeaturesCable-ready,Granite countertop,Guest parking,Living room,Secured entry,Stainless steel appliances
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Master bath, Mud room, Office, Pantry, Workshop, Solarium / Atrium, Sun room, Walk-in closet
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow64
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #0855 0815
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count8
- School DistrictDISTRICT OF COLUMBIA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID416802
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$490,084||$451K – $534K||-$2,044||$284||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,308/mo||$1.4K – $3.1K/mo||-$165||$1.34||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Near Northeast home values will fall 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Near Northeast homes, this home is valued 13.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 33.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Near Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 343.6% greater than in Washington, and 95.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Near Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Near Northeast home values.
Neighborhood for 642 Morton Pl Ne
- Apt 1/2--21.0861
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005