642 NW 83rd St, Seattle, WA 981174 beds, 2 baths, 2,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- 81 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $269
- MLS #: 664945
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Softwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement, 150 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,320 sqft
- Parcel #: 2919700540
- Zillow Home ID: 48836228
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 642 Nw 83rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Greenwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% greater than in Seattle, and 18.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Greenwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenwood home values.
- 640 NW 83rd St Seattle, WA$530K211,810
- 648 NW 83rd St Seattle, WA$768KStudio--2,700
- 647 NW 84th St Seattle, WA$487K321,390
- 641 NW 84th St Seattle, WA$629K511,790
- 649 NW 83rd St Seattle, WA$764K42.52,715
- 636 NW 83rd St Seattle, WA$436K211,388
- 637 NW 84th St Seattle, WA$661K421,900
- 651 NW 84th St Seattle, WA$411K21900
- 649 NW 83rd St Seattle, WA$843K42.52,410
- 645 NW 83rd St Seattle, WA$500K21.751,820
- 641 NW 83rd St Seattle, WA$622K212,240
- 641 NW 83rd St Seattle, WA$574K21--
- 641 NW 83rd St Seattle, WA$627K211,390
- 630 NW 83rd St Seattle, WA$457K21.751,540
- 651 NW 83rd St Seattle, WA$765K42.752,760
- 633 NW 84th St Seattle, WA$424K331,238
- 633 NW 83rd St Seattle, WA$470K41.751,600
- 640 NW 84th St Seattle, WA$510K331,745
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.