- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
642 Natoma St, San Francisco, CA 94103Studio, 4,336 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,875 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1906
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $1,065,000
- Price/sqft: $246
- Controlled Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 17
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 4,336 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 3727 053
- Zillow Home ID: 15147348
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 642 Natoma Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South of Market market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 185.7% higher than in San Francisco, and 70.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South of Market home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South of Market home values.
- 636-638 Natoma St San Francisco, CA$1.41M--34,070
- 632-634 Natoma St San Francisco, CA$1.5M--33,965
- 639 Minna St # 3 San Francisco, CA$1.34M221,890
- 639 Minna St # 3 San Francisco, CA$2.08M------
- 639 Minna St # 3 San Francisco, CA$2.16M------
- 639 Minna St # 1 San Francisco, CA$1.38M--31,833
- 639 Minna St # 2 San Francisco, CA$893K--21,288
- 635 Minna St San Francisco, CA$1.38M--22,218
- 643-645 Minna St San Francisco, CA$2.26M975,050
- 603 Natoma St APT 205 San Francisco, CA$525K11480
- 657 Natoma St San Francisco, CA$702K21700
- 645A Natoma St San Francisco, CA$1.14M211,334
- 645-647 Natoma St San Francisco, CA$1.68M314,500
- 643A Natoma St San Francisco, CA$658K211,024
- 649A Natoma St San Francisco, CA$1.49M--33,949
- 643 Natoma St San Francisco, CA$1.18M421,934
- 639-641 Natoma St San Francisco, CA$1.11M221,200
- 651-653 Natoma St San Francisco, CA$1.31M--22,160
- 611 Minna St APT 3 San Francisco, CA--Studio1--
- 656-658 Natoma St San Francisco, CA$1.07M--22,250
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.