642 Washington Ave, Haddonfield, NJ 080334 beds, 5 baths, 3,729 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 409 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1995 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $295
- MLS #: 6250042
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,729 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 132
- Parcel #: 1700064 0600002
- Zillow Home ID: 38273363
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 642 Washington Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 08033 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% lower than in Haddonfield, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 08033 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Haddonfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08033 home values.
- 115 Gill Rd Haddonfield, NJ$817K----2,846
- 104 Treaty Elm Ln Haddonfield, NJ$877K----4,040
- 114 Treaty Elm Ln Haddonfield, NJ$643K----2,876
- 100 Gill Rd Haddonfield, NJ$630K----2,736
- 120 Treaty Elm Ln Haddonfield, NJ$665K42.53,438
- 59 Gill Rd Haddonfield, NJ$554K543,498
- 675 Washington Ave Haddonfield, NJ$695K543,541
- 920 Washington Ave Haddonfield, NJ$831K----4,086
- 114 Gill Rd Haddonfield, NJ$905K43.54,329
- 667 Washington Ave Haddonfield, NJ$731K----2,871
- 121 Gill Rd Haddonfield, NJ$892K----4,480
- 50 Gill Rd Haddonfield, NJ$405K----1,750
- 101 Treaty Elm Ln Haddonfield, NJ$800K----3,594
- 120 Gill Rd Haddonfield, NJ$624K43.52,858
- 109 Treaty Elm Ln Haddonfield, NJ$796K----3,478
- 55 Gill Rd Haddonfield, NJ$596K----2,224
- 101 Colonial Ridge Dr Haddonfield, NJ$713K----3,240
- 111 Treaty Elm Ln Haddonfield, NJ$587K442,509
- 52 Treaty Elm Ln Haddonfield, NJ$435K31.51,944
- 919 Washington Ave Haddonfield, NJ$869K64.53,837
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.