A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Views: 4,442 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $260,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $156
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Slider, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,666 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0022 B:0000 L:0004
- Zillow Home ID: 56455130
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $196-510K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01826 home values will fall 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Dracut as a whole. Among 01826 homes, this home is valued 26% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01826, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% less than in Dracut, and 41% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01826 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dracut.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01826 home values.
|650 Wheeler Rd Dracut, MA||$359K||3||1.5||1,900|
|639 Wheeler Rd Dracut, MA||$676K||4||3||4,317|
|666 Wheeler Rd Dracut, MA||$329K||4||1||1,635|
|5 Horseshoe Rd Dracut, MA||$370K||3||2||2,156|
|10 Horseshoe Rd Dracut, MA||$331K||3||1.5||1,492|
|615 Wheeler Rd Dracut, MA||$359K||3||2||1,708|
|7 Bernard Rd Dracut, MA||$457K||4||2.5||2,228|
|17 Horseshoe Rd Dracut, MA||$312K||3||1.5||1,134|
|11 Bernard Rd # LOT40 Dracut, MA||$416K||4||2.5||2,228|
|11 Bernard Rd Dracut, MA||$458K||4||2.5||2,228|
|3 Bernard Rd Dracut, MA||$334K||3||2||1,314|
|18 Horseshoe Rd Dracut, MA||$374K||3||2||2,088|
|5 Bernard Rd Dracut, MA||$330K||3||2||1,632|
|7 Bernard Rd Dracut, MA||$367K||4||2.5||1,940|
|11 Bernard Rd Dracut, MA||$311K||2||1.5||1,132|
|13 Bernard Rd Dracut, MA||$386K||4||3||2,258|
|6 Bernard Rd Dracut, MA||$337K||3||1.5||1,732|
|8 Bernard Rd Dracut, MA||$322K||3||1||1,342|
|10 Bernard Rd Dracut, MA||$345K||3||1.5||1,872|
|17 Bernard Rd Dracut, MA||$350K||3||1.5||1,912|
Nearby Schools in Dracut
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded2.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.