- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6420 Meadowfield Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462353 beds, 3 baths, 1,736 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $120,900
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- View: Park
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,736 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 490134115012000407
- Zillow Home ID: 1165534
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6420 Meadowfield Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46235 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 98.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.6% higher than in Lawrence, and 113.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46235 home values.
- 6426 Meadowfield Dr Indianapolis, IN$106K321,404
- 6414 Meadowfield Dr Indianapolis, IN$122K42.51,722
- 6419 Meadowfield Blvd Indianapolis, IN$105K--11,250
- 6427 Meadowfield Blvd Indianapolis, IN$95K321,218
- 6411 Meadowfield Blvd Indianapolis, IN$114K--11,522
- 6432 Meadowfield Dr Indianapolis, IN$104K--11,230
- 6406 Meadowfield Dr Indianapolis, IN$115K--11,480
- 6435 Meadowfield Blvd Indianapolis, IN$106K--11,294
- 6421 Meadowfield Dr Indianapolis, IN$112K--1.51,692
- 6438 Meadowfield Dr Indianapolis, IN$93K321,301
- 6415 Meadowfield Dr Indianapolis, IN$111K--11,516
- 6425 Meadowfield Dr Indianapolis, IN$109K321,531
- 6443 Meadowfield Blvd Indianapolis, IN$105K--11,301
- 6407 Meadowfield Dr Indianapolis, IN$111K--11,574
- 6433 Meadowfield Dr Indianapolis, IN$124K32.51,836
- 6444 Meadowfield Dr Indianapolis, IN$133K432,018
- 6361 Meadowfield Dr Indianapolis, IN$107K331,387
- 6439 Meadowfield Dr Indianapolis, IN$110K--11,499
- 6441 Meadowpond Way Indianapolis, IN$115K32--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.