- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- 215 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,413 all time views
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $6,150
- Last sale price/sqft: $8
- MLS #: 214102179
- Finished basement, 792 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 280 sqft
- Construction Materials \ Vinyl, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Kitchen Appliances \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Appliances \ Stove, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Road Frontage Type \ Paved, School District \ Detroit, Sewer \ Sewer-Sanitary, Title \ Private - Owned, Water Heater Fuel \ Gas, Water Source \ Municipal Water, Garage Size \ 1 Car, Foundation Details \ Basement, Architecture Level \ 1 1\2 Story, Property Type \ Residential, Garage Features \ Detached, Architecture Style \ Bungalow, MLS Area Major \ Det - Joy-Dbn Ht Grnfld-Limits, Basement Type \ Partially Finished, Porch Type \ Porch, Foundation Materials \ Other, Warranty \ No, Roof Material \ Asphalt, Transaction Type \ Sale
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 22093542
- Zillow Home ID: 88574117
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $38-53K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Warrendale home values will decrease 5.4% next year, compared to a 1.8% decrease for Detroit as a whole. Among Warrendale homes, this home is 39.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 41% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Warrendale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% greater than in Detroit, and 806.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Warrendale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Warrendale home values.
|6430 Plainview Ave Detroit, MI||$33K||3||1||770|
|6414 Plainview Ave Detroit, MI||$33K||3||1||720|
|6438 Plainview Ave Detroit, MI||$34K||3||1||750|
|6408 Plainview Ave Detroit, MI||$32K||3||1||768|
|6400 Plainview Ave Detroit, MI||$32K||--||1||720|
|6444 Plainview Ave Detroit, MI||$32K||3||1||808|
|6394 Plainview Ave Detroit, MI||$37K||--||--||--|
|6450 Plainview Ave Detroit, MI||--||2||--||700|
|6456 Plainview Ave Detroit, MI||$35K||--||1||808|
|6388 Plainview Ave Detroit, MI||$35K||3||1||832|
|6429 Auburn St Detroit, MI||$35K||--||1||877|
|6423 Auburn St Detroit, MI||$34K||--||1||842|
|6409 Auburn St Detroit, MI||$32K||--||1||771|
|6417 Auburn St Detroit, MI||$46K||3||2||1,050|
|6437 Auburn St Detroit, MI||$31K||--||1||700|
|6401 Auburn St Detroit, MI||$32K||3||1||840|
|6380 Plainview Ave Detroit, MI||$33K||--||1||768|
|6445 Auburn St Detroit, MI||$42K||4||1||1,161|
|6464 Plainview Ave Detroit, MI||$34K||--||1||825|
|6451 Auburn St Detroit, MI||$32K||4||1||868|
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!