6424 Riverside Ave, Riverside, CA 925062 beds, 1 bath, 834 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $102,500
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 288 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, View Type: Hills
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 834 sqft
- Parcel #: 225272023
- Zillow Home ID: 17848583
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6424 Riverside Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Magnolia Center market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 38.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.6% less than in Riverside, and 10.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia Center home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia Center home values.
- 6418 Riverside Ave Riverside, CA$215K21853
- 3473 Carlsbad Way Riverside, CA$285K31.751,724
- 3492 Carlsbad Way Riverside, CA$293K31.751,368
- 6410 Riverside Ave Riverside, CA$212K21831
- 3484 Carlsbad Way Riverside, CA$251K31.751,391
- 3474 Carlsbad Way Riverside, CA$362K31.751,792
- 3504 Carlsbad Way Riverside, CA$295K31.751,520
- 6406 Riverside Ave Riverside, CA$334K31.751,504
- 6450 Riverside Ave Riverside, CA$302K31.751,437
- 3462 Bonita Ave Riverside, CA$241K211,022
- 3466 Carlsbad Way Riverside, CA$256K31.751,330
- 3468 Bonita Ave Riverside, CA$244K411,066
- 3503 Nelson St Riverside, CA$286K31.751,500
- 3512 Carlsbad Way Riverside, CA$270K31.751,186
- 6452 Riverside Ave Riverside, CA$499K43.52,342
- 3457 Carlsbad Way Riverside, CA$225K31960
- 3509 Nelson St Riverside, CA$272K321,322
- 3458 Carlsbad Way Riverside, CA$281K321,516
- 6394 Riverside Ave Riverside, CA$245K211,100
- 3458 Bonita Ave Riverside, CA$281K41.751,458
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.