- 830 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,132 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- MLS #: 21046715
- Assessment \ NotApplic, Facilities Near \ Cable, Facilities Near \ Electric, Facilities Near \ Gas, Facilities Near \ Telephone, Facilities On \ Electric, Facilities On \ Gas, Facilities On \ Sewer, Facilities On \ Telephone, Facilities On \ Water, Improvements \ PavedStr, Potential Zoning \ Single Family, Present Zoning \ Single Family, Road Access \ CityStreet, Road Frontage \ CityStreet, Road Surface \ Asphalt, Trans Type \ Sale, Type \ Single Lot, Buildings \ NotApplic, Land Characteristics \ Wooded, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Annually, Options \ NotApplic, Improvements \ Sidewalks, Improvements \ StormSewer, Facilities On \ Cable, Improvements \ StrLights, Improvements \ CurbsGuters, Facilities Near \ Water, Facilities Near \ Sewer, Land Characteristics \ Corner, Property Sub Type \ Res Lots\Land, Documents \ CvntRestrc, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Assoc Home Owners, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Insurance Common Area, Sewer \ Municipal Sewer On Site, Water \ Municipal Water on Site, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Maintenance Common Area, Dev Status \ Plat Record, Dev Status \ Finished Lot, Tax Exemption \ None
- Parcel #: 491510100022000300
- Zillow Home ID: 112837848
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $35-40K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46237 home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46237, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.1% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 1.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46237 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46237 home values.
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!